I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Bacon Peanut Brittle via Leite's Culinaria - Morgan Murphy | Southern Living | Southern Living ... tinyurl.com/nbjt7gh 4 hours ago
- Tortilla Soup via Leite's Culinaria - Karen Mordechai | Sunday Suppers | Clarkson Potter, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/nd5ea6j 20 hours ago
- Day of the Dead Cookies via Leite's Culinaria - Matt Lewis | Renato Poliafito | Baked Occasions | ... tinyurl.com/ku8d9rf 1 day ago
- Halloween Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - You've done the whole trick-or-treating thing. Now ... tinyurl.com/lqu7h7e 3 days ago
- That's wassup! #margherita #daisyfood #cheflife #chefdaisymartinez #instayum #instafood #instagood @… instagram.com/p/urInmBIctx/ 3 days ago
- Restaurant Review: Marta grubstreet.com/2014/10/adam-p… via @grubstreet 3 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Pumpkin-Sweet Potato Pudding (Cazuela de Calabaza)
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)
- Tierrita Dulce
- Quisqueya Continued