I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Homemade Pastrami via Leite's Culinaria - Nick Zukin | Michael Zusman | The Artisan Jewish Deli at ... tinyurl.com/kqzhevu 6 hours ago
- PREACH, Chef!! Dining Chicago » Chef Mark Mendez: Open letter to a culinary student j.mp/1ioedhJ 17 hours ago
- <3!! Gumbo and Plátanos: The Latino Influence on the World of Jazz descubrenorteamerica.com/gumbo-and-plat… 2 days ago
- RT @vlahospr: BAM! POW! new @DineOut4LifePHL PSA stars animated "spokesheroes" @choptedallen @la_daisy @lovemondotrasho + @pamgrier http://… 2 days ago
- · Thank you @DineOut4Life & @subaru_usa for hosting the most important dinner of the year! bit.ly/160Ide3 2 days ago
- Caramel-Dipped Pretzel Sticks via Leite's Culinaria - Julie Van Rosendaal | ... tinyurl.com/qbo6rq4 3 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rice with Pigeon Peas (Arroz con Gandules)
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Basic White Rice
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- Quisqueya Continued
- Pio Pio Pio, dicen los Pollitos....
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)