I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- RT @Lin_Manuel: #MyheartiswithOklahoma Red Cross text 90999 12 hours ago
- RT @RedCross: You can support #Moore response & other disasters by txting REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10, or online at redcross.org 12 hours ago
- Heartbreak.RT @todayshow: Powerful photo of woman carrying child through tornado debris. (credit: @AP / Sue Ogrocki) #Oklahoma... 1 day ago
- Dammit! Wait for the backlash! ow.ly/ldxLE 1 day ago
- Oregon Rieslings have a quality that's written in the stars sbne.ws/r/dc9F YUMMY!! 1 day ago
- I'm watching #TheBigC with 129 others on #GetGlue getglue.com/tv_shows/big_c… 1 day ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Guava Flan
- Breakfast in Santo Domingo
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)
- Sparkling Mexican Limeade (Limonada)
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: Guavate, Thanksgiving-Land
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: You WILL eat Tostones. And LIKE it.