I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Americano via Leite's Culinaria - Greg Seider | Alchemy in a Glass | Rizzoli, 2014 Curiously ... tinyurl.com/kdu8f7d 2 weeks ago
- First lobster roll of the season #daisyfood instagram.com/p/rcrBV-Icuk/ 3 weeks ago
- I'm at Terminal 5 in Jamaica, NY w/ 8 others 4sq.com/1nzeCyI 3 weeks ago
- Apricot Tart | Tarte Crumble aux Abricots via Leite's Culinaria - David Lebovitz | My Paris ... tinyurl.com/m62q9ho 3 weeks ago
- Salmon Banh Mi via Leite's Culinaria - Kimberley Hasselbrink | Vibrant Food | Ten Speed Press, ... tinyurl.com/lrkrsc3 3 weeks ago
- Feta Dip via Leite's Culinaria - Donna Hay | Fresh and Light | HarperCollins, 2014 Ten ... tinyurl.com/jw57bq6 3 weeks ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Jason Perlow: A Jewish Puerto Rican Thanksgiving
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Yellow Rice
- Basking in the Afterglow...
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Rice with Pigeon Peas (Arroz con Gandules)
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- Achiote-Rubbed Roast Turkey with Manchamanteles