I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Hellloooooo Philly! Can't wait for @DineOut4Life tmrw! (at @RadissonBlu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia w/ 2 others) 4sq.com/1mE8TfY 2 hours ago
- Pickled Shallots via Leite's Culinaria - Michael Anthony | The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook | Clarkson ... tinyurl.com/kw5teyt 19 hours ago
- RT @abanajacobs: Dine with @PamGrier @LoveMondoTrasho @ChopTedAllen & @La_Daisy 4-24-14 diningoutforlife.com/?mode=full @rolandsmartin http://t.co/7… 1 day ago
- Eat Your Greens Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - Because some of us like to think of every day as ... tinyurl.com/kttbma9 1 day ago
- Warm weather here finally! Pls be mindful if ur wearing open toe shoes! #nobodywantstoseecrustyfeet #nasty 1 day ago
- What r they giving away at the #AtlanticCtr today? Everybody is shopping!! 2 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Yuca Gnocchi with Manchego Bechamel
- The Christmas Countdown: Coquito and Arepitas de Yuca
- Breakfast: Colombian vs. Dominican
- From the "...and it's getting smaller all the time" Department!
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: Guavate, Thanksgiving-Land
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Sparkling Mexican Limeade (Limonada)