I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Friday nite dinner.. Tres chic, non? #cheflife #chefdaisymartinez #nofilter #instayum #instafood… instagram.com/p/ujcCdPocu0/ 16 hours ago
- Bread Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - We have an affinity for carbohydrates. Perhaps you can tell ... tinyurl.com/ofzo2x7 18 hours ago
- Matcha, regional grains, coconut sugar & cannabis cuisine: What are the top 10 culinary t... foodnavigator-usa.com/Markets/Sterli… via @FoodNavigatorUS 19 hours ago
- Pumpkin Seven Layer Bars via Leite's Culinaria - Averie Sunshine | Cooking with Pumpkin | ... tinyurl.com/m8e5jmx 1 day ago
- RT @Allygan: Truly an amazing woman and chef. It was a pleasure chatting with @la_daisy about our awesome industry… instagram.com/p/ud9ZoDyv2P/ 2 days ago
- RT @ICCedu: .@CBSThisMorning with @jacquestorres + alums @La_Daisy @wyliedufresne @MichaelChernow w/ @AnthonyMasonCBS @VinitaCBS http://t.… 2 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Breakfast: Colombian vs. Dominican
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)
- About Daisy
- Discrimination alive and well in 2011
- Restaurante Historico Puente Blanco