I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Irish Soda Bread via Leite's Culinaria - Wild at Heart | The Hedgerow Cookbook | Pavilion, 2013 ... tinyurl.com/pukdbg9 5 hours ago
- Homemade Pastrami via Leite's Culinaria - Nick Zukin | Michael Zusman | The Artisan Jewish Deli at ... tinyurl.com/kqzhevu 2 days ago
- PREACH, Chef!! Dining Chicago » Chef Mark Mendez: Open letter to a culinary student j.mp/1ioedhJ 2 days ago
- <3!! Gumbo and Plátanos: The Latino Influence on the World of Jazz descubrenorteamerica.com/gumbo-and-plat… 4 days ago
- RT @vlahospr: BAM! POW! new @DineOut4LifePHL PSA stars animated "spokesheroes" @choptedallen @la_daisy @lovemondotrasho + @pamgrier http://… 4 days ago
- · Thank you @DineOut4Life & @subaru_usa for hosting the most important dinner of the year! bit.ly/160Ide3 4 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Sausage Coca
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Romaine, Beet, and Blue Cheese Salad (Ensalada de Lechuga, Remolacha y Queso Cabrales)
- White Sangria
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: You WILL eat Tostones. And LIKE it.
- Red Beans with Salchichon and Potato
- Dough for Cocas
- Pumpkin-Sweet Potato Pudding (Cazuela de Calabaza)
- Union Square Green Market
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial