I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Pot Roast with Potatoes and Vegetables via Leite's Culinaria - Kelsey Nixon | Kitchen Confidence | ... tinyurl.com/qdbqpz3 2 days ago
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds via Leite's Culinaria - Joanna Pruess | Soup for Two | Countryman Press, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/p4zfr6r 2 days ago
- Coffee Crème Brûlée | Crème Brûlée au Café via Leite's Culinaria - David Lebovitz | My ... tinyurl.com/oe8tguy 4 days ago
- Grilled octopus with cranberry beans #shootme #martamanhattan #instayum #instafood #instagood… instagram.com/p/uPBw-2ocnZ/ 5 days ago
- #death the Carbonara pizza at @MartaManhattan #cheflife #chefdaisymartinez #instayum #instafood… instagram.com/p/uO_JaFIcjp/ 5 days ago
- DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice via Leite's Culinaria - Averie Sunshine | Cooking With Pumpkin | Countryman ... tinyurl.com/oyasa7a 5 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Pumpkin-Sweet Potato Pudding (Cazuela de Calabaza)
- About Daisy
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Viña Veramonte
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Mamajuana Cafe in Washington Heights
- Pineapple Vinagre, The Tutorial