I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Eggs Florentine via Leite's Culinaria - Jane and Myles Lamberth | The Surf Cafe Cookbook | Orca ... tinyurl.com/njq63ky 7 hours ago
- RT @xoxoLizza: Just in case you need a reminder for tonight's special #CarlosSantana event 4 @HBOLatino! Follow #corazonli... https://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @ParmaHillcrest: Join @parmaHillcrest on 4/24 in support of @DineOut4Life! @DOFLSD #DineOutFightAIDS @PamGrier @choptedallen @la_daisy … 21 hours ago
- RT @basilmomma: Hear my conversation with @DineOut4Life friends @ChopTedAllen and @LA_Daisy #DineOutFightAids tinyurl.com/o5nfamp @Damie… 21 hours ago
- Horseradish Cream via Leite's Culinaria - Cathal Armstrong and David Hagedorn | My Irish Table | ... tinyurl.com/ot9a8a2 1 day ago
- Easter Desserts Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - We're pretty sure that etched on some stone ... tinyurl.com/pa6grmz 1 day ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Restaurante Historico Puente Blanco
- You've Seen It Here First -- Viva Daisy Promo Video
- Pigeon Pea Soup with Green Banana Dumplings
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- December 2008
- What an Incredible Day...
- Jason Perlow: A Jewish Puerto Rican Thanksgiving