I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- RT @Allygan: Truly an amazing woman and chef. It was a pleasure chatting with @la_daisy about our awesome industry… instagram.com/p/ud9ZoDyv2P/ 17 hours ago
- RT @ICCedu: .@CBSThisMorning with @jacquestorres + alums @La_Daisy @wyliedufresne @MichaelChernow w/ @AnthonyMasonCBS @VinitaCBS http://t.… 18 hours ago
- Pâte Sablée via Leite's Culinaria - Paul Bocuse | The Complete Bocuse | Flammarion, 2012 The ... tinyurl.com/kn2d8l3 1 day ago
- Pot Roast with Potatoes and Vegetables via Leite's Culinaria - Kelsey Nixon | Kitchen Confidence | ... tinyurl.com/qdbqpz3 4 days ago
- Spiced Pumpkin Seeds via Leite's Culinaria - Joanna Pruess | Soup for Two | Countryman Press, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/p4zfr6r 4 days ago
- Coffee Crème Brûlée | Crème Brûlée au Café via Leite's Culinaria - David Lebovitz | My ... tinyurl.com/oe8tguy 6 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Pumpkin-Sweet Potato Pudding (Cazuela de Calabaza)
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Breakfast: Colombian vs. Dominican
- Down Quisqueya Way Pt.1
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)