I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Americano via Leite's Culinaria - Greg Seider | Alchemy in a Glass | Rizzoli, 2014 Curiously ... tinyurl.com/kdu8f7d 1 month ago
- First lobster roll of the season #daisyfood instagram.com/p/rcrBV-Icuk/ 1 month ago
- I'm at Terminal 5 in Jamaica, NY w/ 8 others 4sq.com/1nzeCyI 1 month ago
- Apricot Tart | Tarte Crumble aux Abricots via Leite's Culinaria - David Lebovitz | My Paris ... tinyurl.com/m62q9ho 1 month ago
- Salmon Banh Mi via Leite's Culinaria - Kimberley Hasselbrink | Vibrant Food | Ten Speed Press, ... tinyurl.com/lrkrsc3 1 month ago
- Feta Dip via Leite's Culinaria - Donna Hay | Fresh and Light | HarperCollins, 2014 Ten ... tinyurl.com/jw57bq6 1 month ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Mamajuana Cafe in Washington Heights
- Basic Yellow Rice (and Variations)
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)
- Cooking With Daisy... on Whitehead Island!