I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Pork Tacos via Leite's Culinaria - Kim Sunée | A Mouthful of Stars | Andrews McMeel, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/m6qte9w 11 hours ago
- Mango Frozen Yogurt via Leite's Culinaria - Meredith Kirton | Mandy Sinclair | Grow Harvest Cook | ... tinyurl.com/mklgd95 2 days ago
- Taco time! #weneedtorentastomach @ TACO SANTO instagram.com/p/q5HFc2ocnY/ 4 days ago
- Homemade Yellow Mustard via Leite's Culinaria - Erin Coopey | The Kitchen Pantry Cookbook | Quarry ... tinyurl.com/ovynv6m 5 days ago
- The Best Hot Dog via Leite's Culinaria - Russell van Kraayenburg | Haute Dogs | Quirk Books, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/o5hlpb3 1 week ago
- Riding Off Into the Sunrise via Leite's Culinaria - Flying, for me, is just a couple electrodes ... tinyurl.com/q2wdmfs 1 week ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Quisqueya Continued
- Rockin' the Menlo Park Simon Mall!
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)
- Coconut Sorbet