- 1 large jicama, peeled and cut into batons (roughly the size of a cigarette)
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, julienne
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
Makes 6 servings
Toss the jicama, bell peppers, zest, and cilantro in a large salad bowl to mix. Drizzle with olive oil. You can make the salad up to this point and place in the refrigerator to chill.
Add the apple, sprinkle with the vinegar, and season with salt and pepper to taste.