For the next three weeks, I will be giving away a copy of my new book every Saturday – starting tomorrow – to one lucky winner.
For this week’s contest, I will pose a question/recipe/comment and the 10th person to respond or post a comment will be the lucky winner. If selected as the winner, you will have to provide your full name, telephone number and address so we can mail you an autographed copy of the book.
BOOK GIVEAWAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please take a few minutes to go over the rules and guidelines for the contest that starts on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2010.
One (1) Boriqua Blog subscriber will be chosen to receive one autographed copy of the book DAISY: MORNING, NOON, AND NIGHT. The recipient will be announced on Sunday, February 7th, 2010 at 4pm EST.
HOW TO ENTER
· No purchase necessary.
· To enter, you have to log-in to Boriqua Blog (www.boriquablog.wordpress.com) or sign-up for a free user account and leave one comment in the Official Entry by Daisy Martinez. The TENTH person to comment will be the official winner.
· Contest open to US residents only.
· To be eligible, entries must be completed and received by Sunday, February 7th, 2010 at 12pm. Boriqua Blog is not responsible for lost, misdirected, or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier, or personal delivery will not be accepted. Boriqua Blog reserves the right to amend the rules at any time for any reason.
· The contest is open to US citizens 18 years old or older, as well as anyone currently subscribed to Boricua Blog.
· ONLY one comment per subscriber is valid for each contest.
· Boriqua Blog retains the rights to delete and deny the entrance to the contest to any rude, obscene, or inappropriate comments.
· The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
· Decisions of the contest are final – no substitutions will be available.
. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Boriqua Blog may deem appropriate.
In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Boriqua Blog may not be held liable for any loss, damages, or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
Boriqua Blog retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
This contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
Boriqua Blog reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.