I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Roast Pork Loin with Apples and Onions via Leite's Culinaria - This roast pork loin with apples ... tinyurl.com/glaa58h 48 minutes ago
- Choucroute Garnie Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - Choucroute garnie. That's French for “one of ... tinyurl.com/zvzj66l 18 hours ago
- RT @martyshotdogsFL: Marty's Dogs of Florida: Marty's Dogs No. 381-Daisy's Latino Breakfast for ... martysdogsmiami.blogspot.com/2017/02/martys… Daisy Martinez'… 1 day ago
- >.< twitter.com/kaivanshroff/s… 1 day ago
- RT @Bourdain: "I'm sorry, little fella', your body will grow up big and strong but I'm afraid the hands are another matter.." https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- #NOTMYPRESIDENTSDAY 1 day ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Roast Pork (Pernil)
- Pink Beans with Ham
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Rice with Pigeon Peas (Arroz con Gandules)
- Breakfast in Santo Domingo
- Basic White Rice