I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Forever and Completely via Leite's Culinaria - This Hershey's chocolate cake recipe is an ... tinyurl.com/gw3yj2c 1 day ago
- Coconut Candy Bars Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - These coconut candy bars come together easily ... tinyurl.com/zccuf6o 1 day ago
- Lemon Madeleines Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - These lemon madeleines, which are easy to make and ... tinyurl.com/jcy4zla 1 day ago
- Meyer Lemon Syrup Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - This Meyer lemon syrup, made with lemons and ... tinyurl.com/hbvh5gk 2 days ago
- Fettuccine with Scallops Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - This easy fettuccine with scallops recipe ... tinyurl.com/zj5slh9 4 days ago
- Great Event! twitter.com/abanajacobs/st… 4 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Peruvian Style Chow Fun (Chaufa)
- Chicken with Figs (Pollo con Higos)
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Asparagus with Sour Orange Vinaigrette
- Peruvian Roast Chicken
- Yuca Gnocchi with Manchego Bechamel
- Basking in the Afterglow...