I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Spiced Chocolate Truffles Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - At last, spiced chocolate truffles made ... tinyurl.com/h3b435o 7 hours ago
- Best Cookbooks May 2016 via Leite's Culinaria - There's a heck of a lot of potential contained ... tinyurl.com/jxptxag 7 hours ago
- Cowboy Steak Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - This cowboy steak recipe is essentially a grilled rib ... tinyurl.com/hwg3v9n 7 hours ago
- Spiced Chocolate Truffles Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - At last, spiced chocolate truffles made ... tinyurl.com/jmfsv88 7 hours ago
- Best Cookbooks May 2016 via Leite's Culinaria - There's a heck of a lot of potential contained ... tinyurl.com/z4y7s72 7 hours ago
- Puff Pastry Turnovers Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - These puff pastry ... tinyurl.com/jcsrb2x 2 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Yuca Gnocchi with Manchego Bechamel
- Rice with Pigeon Peas (Arroz con Gandules)
- Pumpkin-Sweet Potato Pudding (Cazuela de Calabaza)
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Basking in the Afterglow...
- Salt Cod with Eggplant (Bacalao con Berenjena)