I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Ginger and Lemon Popsicle via Leite's Culinaria - Cesar and Nadia Roden | Ice Pops! | Sterling ... tinyurl.com/opbsnjv 1 day ago
- RT @Barbarellaf: People Mag picked up my skunk vid. Going viral. :) people.com/people/mobile/… 1 day ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Good morning! Thanks @rebeccamilzoff. None of these will be a surprise to you, Twitterico! Well, maybe Tommy's mom. https:/… 1 day ago
- Q vergienza! twitter.com/esmo/status/62… 1 day ago
- Rocking #CadmanPlaza with #TeamBrooklynBoroHall and @BPRricAdams for #CutTheSt #CurbTheSigar #chefdaisymartinez http://t.co/KjTY15rbbY 1 day ago
- RT @Flickr: love sees through (Photo by JD Urban, on Flickr) - bit.ly/1Hc5haR http://t.co/5VV0I5QO3a 2 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Sparkling Mexican Limeade (Limonada)
- Basic Yellow Rice (and Variations)
- Pink Beans with Ham
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Red Beans with Salchichon and Potato