I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Giveaway: Jams and Preserves via Leite's Culinaria - Fill in the giveaway information, and you'll ... tinyurl.com/ph4z6g8 5 hours ago
- Giveaway: Italian Grill via Leite's Culinaria - Fill in the giveaway information, and you'll be ... tinyurl.com/ovn7k8d 5 hours ago
- Giveaway: The Southern Tailgating Cookbook via Leite's Culinaria - Fill in the giveaway ... tinyurl.com/od8uyxz 5 hours ago
- Giveaway: KitchenAid Professional Hand Mixer via Leite's Culinaria - Fill in the giveaway ... tinyurl.com/p2zz8up 5 hours ago
- Spent entire day waiting for #HPD Building Inspector to come and he never showed! WTG #nycgovhpd! #FAIL 11 hours ago
- YUM!!! twitter.com/ZLivingUS/stat… 1 day ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Puerto Rican Eggnog (Coquito)
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Pink Beans with Ham
- Sparkling Mexican Limeade (Limonada)
- Pigeon Pea Soup with Green Banana Dumplings
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season