I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Braised Artichokes via Leite's Culinaria - Jason Roberts | Good Food—Fast! | Lyons Press, 2015 ... tinyurl.com/m8ewxr7 1 day ago
- Jalapeno Mint Julep via Leite's Culinaria - Edward Lee | Smoke & Pickles | Artisan, 2013 To be ... tinyurl.com/kkslunx 2 days ago
- Lace Maker in Madeira via Leite's Culinaria - I've been haunted by this picture since I took it a ... tinyurl.com/kcdvlfu 2 days ago
- Player.Green.Podbean outtakemedia.podbean.com/?p=5592867#.VT… 3 days ago
- Cinnamon Granola Bars via Leite's Culinaria - Kelli and Peter Bronski | Gluten-Free Family ... tinyurl.com/kpqdgkm 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorkChica: These spicy shrimp & chorizo egg rolls were DA BOMB!! I wish I had some right now! Mmmmmmm @la_daisy… https://t.co/4XvdR2… 5 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Breakfast in Santo Domingo
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Jonesin' for Jones on a Wild Weekend
- Roast Pork (Pernil)