I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Wish You Were Here Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - When it's snowy and blustery and there's no ... tinyurl.com/p6f2njs 23 hours ago
- Red Lentil-Crusted Fried Fish via Leite's Culinaria - Eric Skokan | Farm Fork Food | Kyle Books, ... tinyurl.com/my5x3my 2 days ago
- Ground Beef Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - Got the ground beef blahs? Not anymore. We got ... tinyurl.com/mjqagts 2 days ago
- Quick Puff Pastry via Leite's Culinaria - Kamran Siddiqi | Hand Made Baking | Chronicle, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/kcsgm7d 4 days ago
- Palmiers via Leite's Culinaria - Kamran Siddiqi | Hand Made Baking | Chronicle, 2014 ... tinyurl.com/llxkbev 4 days ago
- Fish and chips! #lent @ Swifty's instagram.com/p/zWGvwzochv/ 5 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Quisqueya Continued
- CHIMU, CHIMU Wherever you are....!
- Breakfast: Colombian vs. Dominican
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: You WILL eat Tostones. And LIKE it.
- About Daisy
- Discrimination alive and well in 2011