I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Awwww! The girls at work #ICCedu surprised me with birthday… instagram.com/p/BFCetjUIcsL_… 14 hours ago
- Easy Guacamole Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - This easy guacamole tastes authentic as heck ... tinyurl.com/j3gwxk3 17 hours ago
- Homemade KIND Bars Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - Homemade KIND bars are homemade granola bars ... tinyurl.com/httrs3o 2 days ago
- Lamb Chops Recipe With Cilantro and Mint Sauce via Leite's Culinaria - These lamb chops are ... tinyurl.com/j23zev6 3 days ago
- Asparagus Tempura Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - Here's how to make asparagus tempura that's ... tinyurl.com/hjk5e99 5 days ago
- Cheater's Chorizo Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - Cheater's chorizo is homemade chorizo made ... tinyurl.com/zv6eu3n 5 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: Guavate, Thanksgiving-Land
- Jonesin' for Jones on a Wild Weekend
- Pumpkin-Sweet Potato Pudding (Cazuela de Calabaza)
- Breakfast in Santo Domingo