I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- “Esto esta ‘pa quitarse la Camiseta!” #CookingWithDaisy (@ Ocean Parkway Bike Path) ow.ly/3xynQc 7 hours ago
- #cookingWithDaisy #BuenProvecho A job well done! #alcapirrias #bacalaotos #CaribbeanEggrolls… instagram.com/p/0yRLJXocvZ/ 7 hours ago
- Dyed Easter Eggs via Leite's Culinaria - Adapted from | At the Farmer’s Market With Kids | ... tinyurl.com/q9v73oz 10 hours ago
- Easter Desserts Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - We're pretty sure that etched on some stone tablet ... tinyurl.com/povycj6 10 hours ago
- Easter Desserts Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - We're pretty sure that etched on some stone tablet ... tinyurl.com/nscaaw3 10 hours ago
- Easter Recipes via Leite's Culinaria - Go ye forth and spread the word: the tyranny of the same ... tinyurl.com/qfwx66y 10 hours ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Red Beans with Salchichon and Potato
- A Shout out to My Peeps at Pride Today!
- "Just Like Tia's House"...
- About Daisy
- Breakfast in Santo Domingo
- The "Official" Beginning of the Holiday Season