I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Stir Fried Lettuce Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - Stir fried lettuce. Not what you were expecting ... tinyurl.com/klpqv9b 6 hours ago
- Burrata #sayyes #cheflife🔪 #chefdaisy @ Osteria Morini instagram.com/p/BSM6LrkhAtph… 1 day ago
- Crispy artichokes hearts #girlchefs #cheflife🔪 @ Osteria Morini instagram.com/p/BSM2-GOh_ECY… 1 day ago
- Mista salad with @corinnetrang at @osteriamorini @ Osteria Morini instagram.com/p/BSM2iWJhIViE… 1 day ago
- Facebook's 'Town Hall' is probably the best thing the social network has ever done mashable.com/2017/03/27/fac… via @mashable 1 day ago
- Cantaloupe Granita Recipe via Leite's Culinaria - Cantaloupe granita.@It;s icy, slushy, sorbet-y, ... tinyurl.com/kavdrnj 1 day ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Breakfast: Colombian vs. Dominican
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- Adobo Mojado
- Chicken Soup with Thin Egg Noodles (Sopa de Pollo con Fideos)
- Pineapple Vinagre, The Tutorial
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Yuca Gnocchi with Manchego Bechamel