I will be diverting slightly from the previous format of the newsletter, from now on, until I get some feedback from you, fair readers, as to which version you prefer. I think this will be a bit more interactive, as I can confer with you via comments on Boriqua Blog, as well as take your suggestions and ideas, as opposed to just posting three recipes each month, and having it at that. Now that I have a MacBook, I’m even toying with the idea of video chat seminars once a month…any takers? Of course, I’d need to have a large enough response to that, to justify taking the time out to do it. The future lies in your hands!
Sign Up For Our Daisy’s Newsletter
- Brooklyn’s Beloved Eagle Provisions Is Officially Gone After 36 Years In Business grubstreet.com/2015/05/eagle-… via @grubstreet 5 hours ago
- Coconut Popsicles via Leite's Culinaria - Shauna Sever | Pure Vanilla | Quirk, 2012 This ... tinyurl.com/lvjg5sm 1 day ago
- Grilled Steak with Coffee Spice Rub via Leite's Culinaria - Rick Rodgers | Tommy Bahama Flavors of ... tinyurl.com/kmwk97w 2 days ago
- Warm Any Fruit Crumble via Leite's Culinaria - John Besh | My Family Table | Andrews McMeel, 2011 ... tinyurl.com/n63f6xp 3 days ago
- French Toast with Earl Grey Syrup via Leite's Culinaria - Geoffrey Zakarian | My Perfect Pantry | ... tinyurl.com/mm6kolr 3 days ago
- Sweet and Sticky Sriracha Drumsticks via Leite's Culinaria - Kate McMillan | Chicken Night | ... tinyurl.com/l26thjg 4 days ago
Search Boriqua Blog
- Jason goes to Puerto Rico: The magic word is MARISCOS!
- When the Going Gets Hot....Make Limber!
- Rellenos de Papa: A Tutorial
- Puerto Rican Pasteles (Pasteles Puertoriqueños)
- About Daisy
- "The Life and Times of Daisy Martinez"...Through my Children's Eyes
- Jonesin' for Jones on a Wild Weekend
- Breakfast in Santo Domingo
- Sweet Plantain and Raisin Filling for Empanadas